Tuesday, August 11, 2009

saw this at pam's house blend yesterday

and i wanted to link to it

Help Needed in Urging Connecticut AG Blumenthal to Join Massachusetts in DOMA Challenge


by: JohnVisser

(I wanted to hold off promoting this until Monday so more people would see this diary. - promoted by Pam Spaulding)

Paul Sousa, of EqualRep.com, has started a campaign to urge Connecticut's Attorney General, Richard Blumenthal, to join Massachusetts in their lawsuit challenging section 3 of DOMA.

AG Blumenthal has a long history of support for the LGBT community but he needs some pushing from his "monitoring" of the situation to taking action.

Here is the campaign site: http://defendthelaw.org/

And here is the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113191475142

Paul is asking us to call, fax, e-mail, write and visit AG Blumenthal next week, August 10th through August 14th.

I will be visting his office next week and would like to find other Connecticut residents who would like to go with me. If interested, please contact me at johnvisser66@gmail.com. My time is flexible so I can arrange the visit around your schedule.

Below the fold is the letter I mailed today. Please write your own or feel free to copy mine..............................

No comments: