Wednesday, July 25, 2007

'no one has done me as she has'

i admire you 'the ashford woman'. you are NOT alone. you are no longer a victim either. you are now a SURVIVOR.

even though hooks thinks jesus is going to save him, i don't. nothing case save hooks. he doesn't DESERVE saving. funny how people find religion after committing such heinous crimes.

you are a brave woman and you will get by. never forget that

Confrontation In Court
Victim Challenges Her Attacker As He Is Sentenced


By TRACY GORDON FOX Courant Staff Writer

DANIELSON - Standing in court Tuesday, just feet from the truck driver who kidnapped, raped and threatened to kill her, his 31-year-old victim demanded that he look at her before he begins serving 30 years in prison for the crime."I am a human being," the Ashford woman told Thomas E. Hooks in an unwavering voice. "You have made me afraid of nothing, but you made my family afraid of everything. I will never think of you again after today, but I assure you, you will think of me for the rest of your life."As Superior Court Judge Antonio Robaina sentenced Hook, 51, of Florida, to 30 years in prison for kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault, prosecutors said he probably will be charged in a similar attack in Maryland, where authorities matched his DNA in a rape case..........

No comments: