Tuesday, March 20, 2007

geeze, i had put da liebs out of my mind for a couple of days

heavens!

in case you're wondering (yeah, right) i feel the SAME way about da liebs as i do blue back square (west hartford), CONTEMPT and ANGER

Video: Lieberman 'won't rule out' switch to Republicans

David Edwards and Mike Sheehan

In an interview with MSNBC's Nora O'Donnell, Sen. Joe Lieberman (ID-CT) admits that joining the Republican Party is not out of the realm of possibility for him.
"I wouldn't rule [a switch to the GOP] out," Leiberman says to O'Donnell, adding that "my real hope here is to stay and fight for the kind of Democratic Party I joined when John F. Kennedy was president." He also says that he could support a Republican pro-war presidential candidate.
Lieberman said, "And to be as direct as I can be, Norah, in this question of who I will support for president, I'm going to wait until both parties have their nominees, and I'm going to support the candidate that I think is best for our country, regardless of party. And obviously the positions that they take on the war on terrorism will be very important to me."..........

No comments: