Tuesday, August 08, 2006

thank you

to the peeps of my state, thank you!!! i have a bat in my house. i think i got her/him out, but i don't know for sure. i've not seen her/him in four days so i'm guessing it's gone. last night i ripped my big toe open (badly). thankfully when i went to the doctor's in early july he decided (out of the blue) to give me a tetanus shot. but of course, i don't care about ANY of this. i only care about ned lamont winning!!! my heart is singing (even if my body isn't). thank you to the most wonderful people in the great state of connecticut. Lamont Wins Connecticut Primary, Defeats Lieberman POSTED: 11:02 pm EDT August 8, 2006
UPDATED: 11:21 pm EDT August 8, 2006
HARTFORD, Conn. -- Lamont has defeated incumbent U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman.
Lieberman appeared before a crowd of supporters at 11 p.m. and congraduated Lamont on his victory
"This was a much closer race that all the pundits predicted," he said to a cheering crowd...............


oh and thanks to my pops too. even though he's a democrat, he's wicked conservative. he voted for ned too. the war MUST stop. the lies MUST stop. the constitution of the united states of america must be mended and adhered to!

No comments: