Wednesday, October 18, 2006

website of the day; please check this out

the daily pulse

monday, they had a connecticut battleground edition

This is the second Daily Pulse- Battleground Edition. I looked at every Connecticut paper I could find, and came up with these editorials about politics and elections. I hope you find them as interesting as I do, and if anybody out there is interested in helping to put together new "Battleground Editions," please let me know.In today's Daily Pulse we find a columnist flat-out calling Bush a liar, an editorial wondering about Governor Rell's honesty, a third questioning Shay's sanity, and a whole bunch of Lieberman/Lamont. Lieberman the Republican? Joe's War? It will be interesting to see if today's debate moved any polls. So read on, and enjoy The Daily Pulse........................

No comments: