Thursday, September 17, 2009

another update on the annie le case

uncertain other cases have received the same attention. not exactly criticizing here, just stating something (and i'll say this again, while i am so very happy they have worked so very hard on this case, i'mi've perceived to be true

and also again, NO ONE has been arrested as of this moment. NO ONE has been actually accused of this horrid crime. by this posting i am in no way saying anyone is guilty. i don't know that. the article below has many bits of information in it. a lot of which came from 'confidential sources'. take that as you will (it sure is very INTERESTING i will say)

to the family and friends of ms le, my most sincere condolence and my thoughts and prayers are with you

Records Show Raymond Clark III Was Last To See Annie Le Alive, Source Says
The Hartford Courant

NEW HAVEN - Computer records show that lab technician Raymond Clark III, a "person of interest" in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, was the last person to see her alive, a law-enforcement source told The Courant today.

Investigators traced Le's and Clark's movements through their computerized swipe cards, said the source, who is familiar with the investigation. Le entered the Yale laboratory at 10 Amistad St. at about 10 a.m. on Sept. 8. She passed through a basement lab area moments later. Then she swiped her way into a separate room of that lab.

Clark entered that same room a short time later, the source said, citing the computer records. Le was never seen again and her card was never used again.

Clark had moved around the laboratory area quite a bit that day, including entering rooms that he normally would not expected to be in, the source said.

Clark also swiped into another area -- the place where Le's body was eventually found after five days, stuffed into a 2-foot crawl space behind a wall.

1 comment:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

Dissertation Ideas