Monday, November 24, 2008

i dislike the steamin' pile o' shite

known as da LIEbs MORE and MORE with each passing second. what angers me the MOST though, is those that allowed him to keep his chairmanship. those that allowed him to continue as is.

da LIEbs is NOT sorry for one second. he's smug and self-assured. and YOU, YOU DEMOCRATS did it

Lieberman: No apology for attacks on Obama
David Edwards and Andrew McLemore
Although Sen. Joe Lieberman said he regretted some of his attacks on President-elect Barack Obama during the campaign, he declined to offer an apology when pressed by NBC's Tom Brokaw.

The senator said many unfair statements were made about both Obama and Sen. John McCain, and that he is only one of many people who feel regret for the tone of the election.

"I do regret as I said to the caucus and afterward publically, there were some things I said in the heat of the campaign that I wish I had said more clearly. Other things, frankly, I wish I hadn't said at all," Lieberman said. "That happens to all of us in the heat of it campaign but nonetheless, I regret it and I want to move forward."

Brokaw pressed Lieberman for an apology: "I heard word 'regret' but not the word 'apology.'"

"You can take from the word regret what you will," Lieberman said..........

No comments: