Tuesday, January 26, 2010

oh honey not only is that bridge burned

it's been NUKED




Lieberman: It's 'Possible' I Could Run As 'A Good Old-Fashioned New England Moderate Republican'



Over the weekend, Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) said it's "possible" he could run for Senate as "a good old-fashioned New England moderate Republican."

As ThinkProgress pointed out, Lieberman gave an interview to Connecticut's "Face The State," and acknowledged the possibility that he will run for Senate re-election as a Republican.

Lieberman was first asked if there he could possibly return to being a "full-fledged Democrat," or if that is a "bridge burned."

He responded: "No, I don't think it's burned," but that "I haven't really focused on it, but I'd say from the get go, any one of these...it's good, to paraphrase Mel Brooks, it's good to be an independent. It gives me latitude."..............


Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: